1. Exhibits open to all amateur flower growers, all specimens must have been grown by the exhibitor, and should be identified.
2. Flower specimens may be entered ONLY from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, August 14. Artistic entries will be accepted on Monday, August 15, from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Judging will be conducted Monday afternoon.
3. Only one entry per exhibitor per class.
4. Only one best specimen of each variety may be entered from each garden in each section. 5. Entries should be labeled with as complete a name as possible.
6. A specimen is one bloom with its accompanying foliage. A spray is a small branch consisting of several bloom, buds and leaves.
7. Specimens of woody plants, vines, natural wildflowers, grasses or flowers from houseplants are not accepted.
8. Classes will be divided or added at the discretion of the department committee or judges. 9. Dried, treated, or inorganic material is permitted in arrangements only when specified. 10. Because the fair cannot be responsible for accessories, their use is discouraged.
11. Arrangements must be the work of the exhibitor.
12. No award will be given unless merited.
13. Exhibits must be removed on Sunday, August 21, between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.