Rockingham County Fair will be using Fair Entry to enter exhibits and animals in the following competitions:
Senior and Junior HomemakingSteps to entry if you have never used Fair Entry:
Beef, Dairy, Goat and Sheep Shows
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED YOU WILL NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO USE
1) Go to fairentry.com
2) On the top of the webpage (almost in the middle) click on Find Your Fair
3) On the Find Your Fair page go to filter by state and select Virginia and hit search
4) You will see all the Virginia Fairs Listed, select 2022 Rockingham County Fair
5) Once you are on the 2022 Rockingham County Fair FairEntry page, you can create a log in by selecting Not in 4-H Online and need to create a FairEntry exhibitor account?
6) Enter your email address and confirm it
7) Create your Account Name, Add your Phone Number, and Create your Password (write this down somewhere, once you have an account you will use it year after year)
8) Click Create Account
9) Click Begin Registration
10) Click Individual
11) Enter New Individual Exhibitor's information and hit continue
12) Enter Contact Info and select continue
13) Enter Address and select Continue
14) Answer Questions 1 & 2 and select Continue
15) Review your exhibitor registration to make sure all information is correct.
16) Select Continue to Entries
17) Your exhibitor's name will appear with 0 entries under the name. Click Add an Entry on the right side of the screen.
18) Choose the department and division you are entering.
19) Follow the instruction as you continue