Goes on Sale July 12 at 7:00 p.m.
2019 Livestock Camping
- Camping available only to livestock exhibitors. Each purchase will be verified to be sure occupants ARE legitimate livestock exhibitors. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE. If your code is used to violate this rule, you will forfeit your privilege to camp at the fair.
- Camp sites required a fee of $200.00 for the week, including electricity.
- There will be an area for pop-ups and tents with NO electricity for a fee of $75 for the week.
- A parent of guardian of a participant in a junior show shall sign a contract for each camper unit and designate a parent or guardian to be present from midnight to 6 AM. A parent of guardian can be responsible for up to three camping units.
- A camping pass will be issues to each camper.
- Campers are expected to be quiet and lights out at 1:00 AM
- ABSOLUTELY NO GENERATORS
- Campers will be allowed entry for setup in the campgrounds from Noon, Thursday August 8 and MUST be setup by Sunday, August 11 at noon. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Contracts and all required documentation must be signed when passes are distributed on Monday of the Fair.