Welcome to our 2022 Inside Vendors – Returning and New,
It’s time to begin planning for the Rockingham County Fair on August 15-20, 2022.
We’ll be using the Fair’s online web application process again this year and not mailing out forms. Before completing the online form, please note:
- Applications are due by May 30, 2022, so that we may get contracts out as soon as possible.
- Once you have received the contract, please remember to read and sign to accept. You must also sign and initial your acceptance of the Rules and Regulations.
- Please remember to provide a Certificate of Insurance which specifically lists Rockingham County Fair Association as additionally insured during the fair dates. Be sure to include time before and after to cover your set up days.
- For new vendors, contracts will be completed and spaces assigned after the May 30th deadline. No exact spaces are guaranteed.
- Use the application below to apply for inside vendors:
- Before submitting the completed application you must read and then accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking the “Accept Terms” box.
- To complete your application’s submission, click on the “Submit” box
- This site is the only one to be used to apply to be a 2022 inside exhibitor.
Prices for 2022
Price is for a 10' x 10' space
$500 - Application received on or before June 17
$550 - Application received after June 17 – 5:00 p.m.
Rates are based on booth size as noted. Additional sizes are available for an additional charge on a limited basis.
If you are accepted, a contract will be sent to you on/or before June 1, according to the information you provided on the online application. Please do not send money with your application.
Signed contracts with insurance certificates and payment will be due July 1, 2022. Please note there will be a 3% convenience fee added for card payments (American Express not accepted).
Cancellations after July 1, 2022 will not be refunded!
Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you at the 2022 Rockingham County Fair! If you have questions you may contact Michele Bridges at email@example.com or you may call the fair office at (540) 434-0005.
We look forward to working together to make the 2022 fair a successful one for all.
if you answered yes, how many 10' x 10' spaces?
All vendors and exhibitors are expected to follow the General Rules of the Rockingham County Fair.