2020 Miss & Master
Rockingham County Fair Pageant
“Rolling Out the Red Carpet in
Our Red High Heels”
Saturday, August 1st Starting at 12pm
Rockingham County Fair Exhibit Hall
Contestants must reside in Rockingham County or Harrisonburg City Limits to be eligible.
Deadline for Entries is Sunday, July 26th.
Forms may be dropped off at the Following prior to the deadline
Fair Office (4808 S. Valley Pike)
Melissa's Home (2021 S. Eastside Hwy, Elkton)
Forms may also be completed online and submitted with payment via www.rockinghamcountyfair.com
Age Divisions & Order of Events:
Girls 0-11 months, 12-23 months, 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-11 & 12-14
Beauty Competition: Entry Fee is $60.00. Pageant attire is expected for girls and Sunday best for boys. Winner and 2 runner ups given in each division. Winners to receive a Beautiful Crown, trophy, gifts and banner.
Runner ups to receive trophy. Participation trophy or gift given to all not receiving another award. Modeling judged on girls age 4 and up.
Photogenic Competition: Entry Fee is $10.00 and photo may be brought to the pageant. Pictures must be 8x10 or smaller, no frames. Label them with name and age group on the back. One winner in each division. Extra photos can be entered for $5.00 each.
General Information, Please Read!
- Dressing Room area is provided with what we have to work with. Please be considerate of your space and share with others. No men are allowed in the dressing areas. Extension cords and racks are encouraged.
- Past queens may not re-enter the same division and must sit out 1 year regardless of age division changes.
- Door Admission is $5.00. One parent admitted free. All hair and make-up artist pay door admission. Doors will not be open until 11am for EVERYONE.Program books are $5.00 each.
- No numbers are posted on Social Media.
- Checks need to be made payable to the fair and any returned check will be charged $50.00 return fee. May also use PayPal.
- This is a fundraiser pageant; Volunteers dedicate their time. No unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. Anyone conducting themselves in a rude or unprofessional manner will be not be allowed to enter back into the pageant for 2 years and no refunds will be given.
Fill out this form or Mail forms to:
DIRECTOR ROCKINGHAM CO. FAIR PAGEANT
2021 S. EASTSIDE HWY.
ELKTON, VA 22827
For more information, you may call Melissa @ 540-820-1930 or Keli @ 540-435-0491 Please no phone calls after 9:00 pm.