2021 Miss & Master
Rockingham County Fair Pageant
“Rolling Out in Our Red High Heels”
Saturday, August 7th ,Starting at 12pm
Rockingham County Fair Exhibit Hall
Contestants must reside in Rockingham County or Harrisonburg City Limits to be eligible.
Deadline for Entries is Saturday August 1st .
Forms may be dropped off at the Fair Office (4808 S. Valley Pike)
Entries received after August 1st and at the door will only be accepted with $20.00 late fee.
Forms may also be completed online and submitted with payment via www.rockinghamcountyfair.com
Age Divisions & Order of Events:
Girls 0-11 months, 12-23 months, 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-11 & 12-14
If Covid 19 mandates are still in effect for our area, we will be practicing all social distancing rules and regulations set forth. Please be responsible. Dressing rooms will be made bigger to give all contestants and 1 other person room from other contestants.
Beauty Competition: Entry Fee is $70.00. Pageant attire is expected for girls and Sunday best for boys. Winner and 2 runner ups given in each division. Winners to receive a Beautiful Crown, trophy, gifts and banner. Personality winner also chosen. Runner ups to receive trophy. Participation trophy or gift given to all not receiving another award. Modeling judged on girls age 4 and up.
Photogenic Competition: Entry Fee is $10.00 and photo may be brought to the pageant. Pictures must be 8x10 or smaller, no frames. Label them with name and age group on the back. One winner in each division. Extra photos can be entered for $10.00 each.
General Information, Please Read!
- Dressing Room area is provided, and this area will be made bigger than year's past. Please be considerate of your space and share with others. One person allowed with each contestant. No men are allowed in the dressing areas. Extension cords and racks are encouraged.
- Past queens may not re-enter the same division and must sit out 1 year regardless of age division changes.
- Door Admission is $7.00. One parent admitted free. All hair and make-up artist pay door admission. Doors will not be open until 11am for EVERYONE. Program books are $10.00 each.
- No numbers are posted on Social Media.
- Checks need to be made payable to the fair and any returned check will be charged $50.00 return fee. May also use PayPal.
- This is a fundraiser pageant; Volunteers dedicate their time. No unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. Anyone conducting themselves in a rude or unprofessional manner will be not be allowed to enter back into the pageant for 2 years and no refunds will be given.
Forms can be completed and mailed with payment to:
DIRECTOR ROCKINGHAM CO. FAIR PAGEANT
2021 S. EASTSIDE HWY.
ELKTON, VA 22827
For more information, you may call Melissa @ 540-820-1930 or Keli @ 540-435-0491
Please no phone calls after 9:00 pm.