Hello Inside Vendors and Potential Vendors,
It’s time to begin planning for the Rockingham County Fair on August 12-17, 2019.
We’ll be using the Fair’s online web application process again this year and not mailing out forms. Before completing the online form, please note:
- Our rates have not changed for inside spaces this year.
- Applications are due by April 30, 2019, so that we may get contracts out as soon as possible.
- Once you have received the contract, please remember to read and sign to accept. You must sign and initial your acceptance of the Rules and Regulations.
- For new vendors, contacts will be completed and spaces assigned after the April 30 deadline.
- Before submitting the completed the application you must read and then accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking the “Accept Terms” box.
- To complete your application’s submission, click on the “Submit” box.
Prices for 2019
Price is for a 10' x 10' space
$500 - Application received on or before June 17
$550 - Application received after June 17-- 5:00 p.m.
Rates are based on booth size as noted. Additional sizes are available for an additional charge on a limited basis.
If you are accepted, a contract will be sent on or before May 1, according to the information you provided on the online application. Please do not send money with your application.
Signed contracts with insurance and payment will be due June 17, 2019.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Rockingham County Fair!
if you answered yes, how many 10' x 10' spaces?
All vendors and exhibitors are expected to follow the General Rules of the Rockingham County Fair as found in the 2019 catalog.